He didn't leave me ,I left him after I got what I wanted- Yvonne Jegede when mocked about her failed marriage

I left him after I got what I wanted-  Yvonne Jegede sarcastically replies troll who tried to mock her over failed marriage
Actress Yvonne Jegede posted the photo above which was from the set of a movie on her page  and a troll left a comment saying if she had been this affectionate with her estranged husband, he wouldn't have left her.

She gave a sarcastic reply to a troll who tried mocking her with her failed marriage to fellow actor, Olakunle Abounce Fawole.


Yvonne was fast to inform the troll that he did not leave her but rather, she left him after getting what she wanted. Their union is blessed with a son, Xavier.

Read their exchange below
I left him after I got what I wanted-  Yvonne Jegede sarcastically replies troll who tried to mock her over failed marriage


Comments

al ad 201

Popular posts from this blog

Buy Best Heart and Hypertension Supplement / Drugs in Nigeria ; Jumia Cellgevity Advanced Riboceine Capsules can cure aging diseases such as cataracts, arthritis, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension,Alzheimer's,type-2 diabetes and cancer

Adekunle Gold celebrates Simi with the most beautiful words on their wedding anniversary

Why Nigeria was added to US travel ban - CNN's Fareed Zakaria